Terms & Conditions
- I have been advised by Jo Cogbill, the scope of hypnotherapy practice and I give my full consent to receiving hypnotherapy sessions by Jo Cogbill, in today’s session and in any future sessions.
- I understand that results vary and that the above name practitioner may not guarantee results.
- I understand that Hypnotherapy is not a replacement for medical treatment, psychological or psychiatric services or counselling. I also understand that the Hypnotherapist does not treat, prescribe for or diagnose any condition.
- I have been advised that I am free to terminate any or all sessions at any time. I have agreed to participate in each session to the best of my ability. Sessions 50-55 minutes approx.
- I agree to pay Jo Cogbill, Mind the Gap SF Hypnotherapy, I understand all monies are due on or before each session unless other arrangements have been made in writing.
- I agree to give 24 hours notice of a cancellation if possible. Fees may be payable
CONFIDENTIALITY: Matters regarding your sessions will be kept confidential except in the following circumstances: You grant me specific permission to release information to a specific individual or agency; you are an imminent danger to self or others. Any information shared is kept confidential.
From time to time I also consult with other colleagues, but in this circumstance clients are not identified by name. Your signature constitutes you giving permission for such consultations.
Use of Personal Data May 21st 2018 Update
Mind the Gap Hypnotherapy holds and uses your personal data in order to work with you on the issues you have presented.
You may have provided me with specific personal details:
- Telephone number
- Email address
This information is held on computer and in a locked filing cabinet
I take the privacy of my clients seriously and take appropriate measures to safeguard your personal data.
Your personal data will be kept secure and will not be shared with / or disclosed to any third party outside Mind the Gap Hypnotherapy: except where there may be safeguarding issues that arise from our sessions. Where you may be of harm to yourself or others. The information may be shared with your consent with your doctor or the police.
Your personal data will be used for as long as you are in sessions with me. Thereafter your data will be archived for an indefinite period. If you would prefer your personal data to be deleted permanently, you can ask me to do so and I will comply with your request.
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- The right to see the personal data i hold about you
- The right to have the personal data corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete
- The right to request the deletion of the personal data where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing
- The right to complain to the data protection regulator, The Information Commissioner’s Office: https://ico.org.ukor telephone 0303 123 1113